Adventure Luna 4 ~Rebirth~
- 45 clay jugs, full of one gallon Water, sacked away in the Bag of Holding.
- A Barrel, full of 8 gallons water, carried manually by Iruc.
- Elemental Gem (Earth): when smashed, summons an Earth Elemental for 1 hour, as the conjure elemental spell
- Potion of Invulnerability: grants resistance to all damage for 1 minute
- Potion of Resistance (acid): grants resistance to acid damage for 1 hour
- Potion of Speed: grants the effects of the haste spell for 1 minute
- four potions of healing: restores 2d4+2 HP
- Drake fangs
- Drake claws
- Giant scorpion venom: (5 vials) The poison can be applied to piercing or slashing weapons, or poured into food or drink. Creatures affected by the poison must make a DC 12 Constitution saving throw, taking 4d10 poison damage on a failed save, or half as much on a successful save. Once applied to a weapon, it retains potency for 1 minute.
- Gems: 450 gold in gems: deep green spinel (100g), deep green jade (100g), pink pearl (100g), 2x black jasper (50g each), blue-green zircon (50g)
- Keoghtom’s Ointment (6 uses)
- Bag of Holding: Contains unclaimed items, crafting materials, and other important items.
- Wind Crystal: The Crystal of Wind, from the temple in Canto. Supposedly holds dominion over the winds of Arald.
- Crystal Shards: (5) These powerful items are pure, unaspected aether concentrated into a crystalline form. They can be used to unlock sealed doors in Ancient ruins, power devices made by the Ancients, or used in crafting to create powerful items.
- Luna Gate instructions: This scroll has detailed instructions on how to use the Luna Gates, the stone circles found in far-off corners of the moons of Emla. It’s a simple verbal incantation that can be performed in about one minute, even by people with no magical talent. The scroll also explains that each Luna Gate connects to another one with the same inscriptions, but the incantation for each is the same.
- Magic Item Formula: Magic weapons and armour: This scroll contains the formula for turning mundane weapons and armour into magical ones. Weapons become magical and gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls, while armour becomes magical and gains a +1 bonus to AC. This same formula can also be used to upgrade a +1 weapon or armour into +2, and +2 into +3. Creating or upgrading weapons and armour in this way requires a number of crystal shards equal to the desired bonus (+1 requires one, +2 requires two, +3 requires three). +3 is the maximum bonus a weapon or suit of armour can have.
- Thunder Smasher: This tool was originally attached to a clockwork automaton and used for smashing rock. It mimics the thunderwave spell to do so. The Thunder Smasher is a hand-held device that casts Thunder Wave, with a DC 14 Constitution saving throw for half. It has 4 charges, and regains 1d4 charges at dawn.